Temporarily closed but back soon !
Meet & Greet in Green
This is the place if you feel tired of boring office spaces and want to enjoy an inspiring environment for your meeting, kick off, seminar, yoga, meditation session or photo shoot. The Klewinghaus is surrounded by century-old oak trees. There is a saying “An Oak tree is a daily reminder that great things often have small beginnings.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo
Wise words... but oaks are trees, can't read and they can't move or change easily. We can. So let's get together, talk and interact and show the oaks how we can bring about change. We still love the oaks though.
We are located in the midst of Flanders richest nature, Heverlee woods and Meerdael forest. Together they form the largest mixed deciduous woods in Flanders, and cover an area of 2,050 ha. Some of the oldest oaks live on our premises.
Not fully convinced yet? We have some additional assets that may be of interest to you.
- Free parking space on the premises (max 8 cars)
- 2500m2 garden
- 5km from Leuven Center
- 5km from exit/ramp E40/E314
- Fast WiFi obviously
- HD quality beamer, screen wall (120 inch) , flip chart, markers available
- Enjoy a stroll in Heverlee Woods and get a glimpse of a deer or a wild boar
- Have a refreshing break under the grape tunnel or at the koi fish pond in the garden
- 3km from Zoet Water with plenty choice of restaurants and sightseeing https://www.toerismevlaamsbrabant.be/producten/bezoeken/bezienswaardigheden/zoet-water/
- Adventurous outdoor activities nearby and can be arranged upon request
- Meeting room capacity limited to 6 people (corona measures)
- Food not only for the mind but also for the rumbling stomachs. Catering can be arranged upon request
Any other wishes? Please let us know. We cannot guarantee arranging a violin playing cat at short notice but we will do our utmost best to accommodate you!